Last updated: 6/12/2021
- You can only use and access the website to the extent you are legally able to do so in your State, Territory and/or country.
- We reserve the right to prohibit anyone from using the website for any reason.
Intellectual property rights
- Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), logos and graphics must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining our prior written consent.
- You must use the website, including our Content, for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of any third party or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use of the website and/or our Content, products and services.
- You must not do any of the following in respect of the website and our Content.
- Copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any of our Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without our prior written consent except for your non-commercial, informational use only and for the sole purpose of considering whether our products and services are suitable for your needs.
- Use, copy, modify, or create derivative works of any of our Content for any commercial use (including for use in a manner that competes with our business in any way).
- Engage in any activity that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy, confidentiality, or other rights, of any third-party.
- Engage in any activity that is or may be considered illegal, immoral or result in liability of any kind using our Content.
- Post or transmit any unauthorised material, including material that is (in our opinion) offensive, inflammatory, defamatory, racist, obscene or threatening.
Third party products and linked websites
The website and our products and services may contain links to third-party provided facts, views, opinions, statements and recommendations, websites, products, and services (together, Third-Party Content). We do not make any representations or warranties in relation to, and exclude all liability from, Third Party Content.
Warranties and liability
- Your use of our website, Content and Third-Party Content is entirely at your own risk. None of the Content, Third-Party Content, information and/or materials provided through our website, or otherwise by us, is in the nature of advice. Information and/or materials provided through the website are general in nature and subject to change and we have no obligation to verify and/or update such information or materials.
- we expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the website and our Content, including without limitation that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of the website, or use of our Content provided through the website; and
- we and our directors, officers, employees, representatives we will not be liable to you for any losses and damages, including special, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive losses and damages (including for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data and/or other intangible losses) related to the website or our Content.
- You acknowledge and agree that to the extent our liability cannot be excluded in accordance with clause 5.2(b), our aggregate liability to you or any third-party in connection with these Terns of Use whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise will not exceed an amount equal to $100.
- To the extent permitted by law, the website, our Content and Third-Party Content available to you through the website are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use and/or a particular purpose, guarantee of a particular result or outcome, title, and non-infringement.
- We may at any time and without notice, modify, suspend or terminate the operation of, or access to the website, or any part of, for any reason, to interrupt the operation of the website, or any part of, as necessary to perform maintenance, error correction or other changes.